PHILEX GROUP FOUNDATION, INC.
POSITION TITLE: FINANCE AND ADMIN SUPERVISOR
Certified Public Accountant
The position handles the Administrative and Finance function of the Foundation. This includes managing and coordinating the activities of the Foundation with Padcal as well maintaining a separate recording of the books of the Foundation.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Coordinate the activities of the Foundation with Padcal and the Pasig office
2. Assist the Executive Director in the accreditation process.
3. Assist the Executive Director in framing the business framework and monitoring the business transactions of the various social investments
4. Prepare materials and data needed for the reports of the Foundation
5. Do other duties as may be required by the Executive Director.
6. Responsible for the recording and finance management of the Foundation’s funds
7. Responsible for preparing the financial report to the Board and accrediting agencies
8. Responsible for preparing financial reports to the partners of the Foundation
9. Responsible for the recording of donations and issuance of certificates of donation to donors and other partners
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
a) Certified Public Accountant; MBA a plus
b) Shows interest in working for a social development organization
c) Shows willingness to grow in the organization
d) Demonstrated knowledge on rules pertaining to the donations and governing tax rules for non-profits
e) Working knowledge of Excel, specifically on financial data
f) At least one year experience in administrative and bookkeeping functions
g) Familiar with the documentary and financial requirements for accreditation
Interested applicants may contact:
Philex Group Foundation, Inc.
Address: #27 Brixton Street, Pasig City
Mobile No.: (0947) 9960396
Office No.: (02) 631-1381 to 88 local 485